HIV 12O Human Immunodeficiency Virus Rapid Test
HIV 1/2/O Human Immunodeficiency Virus Rapid Test uses the principle of a highly specific antibody-antigen reaction. No special apparatus is required, easy to operate; one-step detection of antibodies to Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) type I (including Subtype M and Subtype O) and II in human whole blood, serum and plasma samples ; Direct and rapid qualitative detection, results in 10 minutes, good stability, can be stored at room temperature for 24 months, with high sensitivity, high specificity and high accuracy.
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), or AlDS virus, is a virus that causes defects in the human immune system.Thevirus is surrounded by a lipid membrane derived from the host cell membrane, which contains several viralglycoproteins. HlV is isolated from patients with AIDS and AlDS-related illnesses and from potentially developinghealthy populations.Plasma can be the most effective and common method of determining whether a person hasbeen exposed to HIv by detecting HIV antibodies in the serum.
This product is used for the qualitative detection of antibodies to Human lmmunodeficiency virus (HIN) type l(including subtype M and Subtype 0) and llin human whole blood/serum/plasma samples.
Operation steps and result interpretation
1. HIV 1& or 0 Positive: The colored line in the controlline region(C) appears and a colored line appears in test lineregion 1 (T1).The result is positive for HIV1&or O infection.
2. Hlv 2 Positive: The colored line in the control line region(C) appears and a colored line appears in test lineregion 2 (T2).The result is positive for HIV 2 infection.
3. HIV 1& or 0 & 2 Positive: The colored line in the control line region(C) appears and two colored lines shouldappear in test line region 1 and region 2 (T1 and T2).The color intensities of the lines do not have to match.Theresult is positive for HIV 1&or O & 2 infection.
4. Negative: The colored line in the control line region(C) appears.No line appears in test line region 1 and region2(T1 and T2).
5. lnvalid: Controlline(c) fails to appear.In any case, it should be retested.