Malaria P.f./Pan Antigen Rapid Test Cassette colloidal gold method
Malaria antigen test using the technical principle of the double antibody sandwich method. It is a rapid in vitro diagnostic reagent for the qualitative detection of Plasmodium antigens in human whole blood specimens. It not only detects whether a person is infected with malaria within 10 minutes, but also determines whether the infection is Plasmodium falciparum or Plasmodium falciparum. It is simple to use and easy to interpret and has high sensitivity, specificity and accuracy.
This product is used for qualitative detection of Plasmodium falciparum antigen and Plasmodium vivax antigen in venous blood/ﬁngertip blood of people with symptoms and signs of malaria.
Operation steps and result interpretation
- P.f. positive (+): One color line should be in the control area (C), and the other color line should be in the detection area P.f.. The result is positive for Malaria P.f..
- Pan positive (+): One color line should be in the control area (C), and the other color line should be in the detection area Pan. The result The result is positive for Malaria Pan.
- P.f. and Pan positive (+): The control area (C) should have one color line, and the detection line area should have two color lines for P.f. and Pan. The result was positive for Malaria P.f. and Pan.
- Negative (-): Only a purple-red band appears in the quality control area (C). There is no purple-red band in the detection area (P.f. 、Pan).
- Invalid: There is no purple-red band in the quality control area (C).
|Product name||Speciﬁcation||Specimen||Expiration date||Storage temperature||Sensitivity||Speciﬁcity||Accuracy|
|Malaria P.f./Pan Antigen Rapid Test Cassette (Colloidal Gold Method)||25pcs/box||whole blood||24 months||2-30℃||P.f.||Pan||99.9%||99.8%|