SARS-CoV-2 IgG/IgM Rapid Test
SARS-CoV-2 IgG/IgM Rapid Test is based on the technical principle of the double anti-sandwich method. The product is easy to store and transport and can be stored at room temperature for up to 24 months. Easy to use, just take a sample and add a reading. The assay is rapid and results can be read in 10 minutes. The results are visual and reliable. The product is packaged individually for easy distribution. The results can be read by the naked eye and no specialist equipment is required. High sensitivity, accuracy and specificity.
The novel coronaviruses belong to the β genus. SARS-CoV-2 is an acute respiratory infectious disease.People aregenerally susceptible. Currently, the patients infected by the novel coronavirus are the main source of infection;asymptomatic infected people can also be an infectious source. Based on the current epidemiologicalinvestigation, the incubation period is 1 to 14 days, mostly 3 to 7 days. The main manifestations include fever,fatigue and dry cough.Nasalcongestion, runny nose, sore throat, myalgia and diarhea arefound in a few cases.
For the qualitative detection of lgG and lgM antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 in human whole blood, serum or plasmaspecimen.Indicated as an aid to the diagnosis of pneumonia in novel coronavirus infections.
Operation steps and result interpretation
1. lgG POSITIVE:Two colored lines appear.One colored line should always appear in the control line region(c)andanother line should be in the lgG line region.
2. lgM POSITIVE:Two colored lines appear.One colored line should always appear in the control line region(C)andanother line should be in the lgM line region.
3. lgG and lgM POSITIVE:Three colored lines appear.One colored line should always appear in the control lineregion(C) and two test lines should be in the lgG line region and lgM line region.
4. NEGATIVE: one colored line appears in the control line region @.No line appears in the lgG region and lgM region.
5. INVALID: Controlline fails to appear.In any case, it should be retested.