Typhoid IgG/IgM Rapid Test
Typhoid IgG/IgM Rapid Test is based on the technical principle of the indirect method. It is simple to operate and does not require any instrumentation. Comprehensive specimen coverage, whole blood, serum and plasma samples can be tested. The test is rapid and the results are easy to interpret, taking 10 minutes to interpret. Highly stable, stored at room temperature and valid for up to 24 months. High sensitivity, accuracy and specificity.
Typhoid fever is a bacterial disease, caused by Salmonella typhi.lt is transmitted through the ingestion of food ordrink contaminated by the faeces or urine of infected people. Symptoms usually develop 1-3 weeks afterexposure,and may be mild or severe.They include high fever, malaise, headache, constipation or diarrhoea,rose-coloured spots on the chest, and enlarged spleen and liver.Healthy carrier state may follow acute illness.
For the qualitative detection of antibodies (lgG and lgM) to Typhoid virus in whole Blood /Serum / Plasma to aid inthe diagnosis of Typhoid viral infection.
Operation steps and result interpretation
1. lgG Positive (+):when two lines appear.The presence of two lines as control line(C).and test line lgG indicates apositive result for lgG.
2. IgM Positive (+):when two lines appear.The presence of twolines as controlline(C).and test linelgM indicates apositive result for lgM.
3. IgG and lgM positive(+):The control area(C)should have one color line, and the detection line area should havetwo color lines for lgG and lgM.The result was positive for lgG and lgM antibodies.
4. Negative (-): one line appears in the control region(C) .The presence of only control line(C) indicates anegative result.
5. Invalid: There is no purple-red band in the quality control area(C).In any case , it should be retested.